Just a quick summary of things happening around Botanica.
Metro Rail prep
- The footpath will be ‘out of bounds’ from tomorrow while they start moving cables /services under the footpath. They need to move these cables closer to our building to make room for the new train station!
- The driveway from the lower car park on to St Kilda Rd will be closed from 9am – 3pm on Thursday August 10
- Gas works will be occurring in Bowen Cres but should not restrict driveway access
- The Botanica will be getting a new gas meter. The one in the lower car park will be replaced by one neatly(?) tucked in the garden on the right hand side of the upper car park.
“Normal” building works
- As you should know, the letterbox access upgrade is underway today.
- The intercom upgrade will happen later this month, currently planned for August 23-24. More notice closer to that date
3 thoughts on “LOTs happening”
Hi Gary…the work you are doing and keeping everyone informed is very much appreciated!
Gary. Thankyou for all your work on our behalf. Veronica and Paul
Hi Gary Thank you again for all your work and info! We were interested in the new Gas Meter, as many owners here are wishing to have gas fires , we realise that there are quite a few in the building, but apparently the meters were outdated, so we guess now there will be no reason for us not to have gas fires, that is great news!! Cheers Kay and Ralph
Sent from my iPad
Kay & Ralph Erwin “Botanica” 603/400 St.Kilda Rd. Melbourne. 3004 0438 212 048 email@example.com