Just a quick summary of things happening around Botanica.
Metro Rail prep
- The footpath will be ‘out of bounds’ from tomorrow while they start moving cables /services under the footpath. They need to move these cables closer to our building to make room for the new train station!
- The driveway from the lower car park on to St Kilda Rd will be closed from 9am – 3pm on Thursday August 10
- Gas works will be occurring in Bowen Cres but should not restrict driveway access
- The Botanica will be getting a new gas meter. The one in the lower car park will be replaced by one neatly(?) tucked in the garden on the right hand side of the upper car park.
“Normal” building works
- As you should know, the letterbox access upgrade is underway today.
- The intercom upgrade will happen later this month, currently planned for August 23-24. More notice closer to that date