We are doing an upgrade to the fob readers throughout the building and car park.
When it is complete, you will be able to use your mobile phone or fob or button system. All old readers will still work.
We are having a few minor issues this afternoon. Fobs are fine but the car park button may not work….so you may have to stick your arm out the car window
Thanks for your patience
More info as the system goes live
I am particularly pleased to see they are pushing
- Good screening of chillers
- Suitably advanced trees in front of us
- Safe building driveway access
- Public toilet in station that is free
- Upgrade to Bowen Cres toilet
- Two lanes of traffic each way in front of us, not a return to 3 lanes
It will be presented for approval at the Council meeting on October 20.
No official word but the rumour is that a couple of crane maintenance guys tested positive for Covid.
More later today
Tomorrow is the cut off date. Here is the link
- Chillers are better but make sure screening and nice finish does actually happen
- Driveway still not good enough
- Happy with trees getting preference over car parking in front of 416 St Kilda Rd (not happy about car bays going but delighted to keep trees)
- Needs a free public toilet in Albert Rd park or station area