Apparently they were all approved months ago – but I’ve just stumbled on to them.
This is the main page of interest
some things to note
- On the corner of Bowen LANE there is a crossing from our side of the road to the tram area
- Chillers are there but with trees in front of them to “hide” from us, nothing on other side
- Vents in front of us have grass and trees
- We have 5 car bays
- We have street trees
- Our St Kilda Rd driveway seems like there have listened
- The area between the trees is big enough for one car coming in and one car coming out
- Immediately in front of our exit there is a left turn lane for Bowen Lane, I think that will help
- The crossing in front of 390 will help
- There is reasonable line of sight
- I think if someone illegally parks in front of our 5 car bays, they will feel fairly exposed but likely to still do it.
The full document is below
All other documents can be found here