I attended the Community Reference Group (CRG) today and there was quite a lot of news. See this document
A few quick notes
- Some people (including some in Botanica) have not yet received their pre-condition report. It has been escalated as a matter of urgency
- The D Wall has started in the northern box (city end)
- Our current St Kilda Rd driveway arrangement in only for about 6 weeks.
- After that the ‘work site’ will take up the area from Bowen Cres to the southern edge of our driveway and across to the kerb. ie Completely in front of our building
- Access will be in from Bowen Lane and out towards the city to both Bowen Lane and Albert Rd.
- Bowen Lane traffic towards Albert Rd will need to use some of the footpath. Modifications to be made
- Southern Box (outside us) will see ground anchors removed late next week
- All CYP trucks should be covered, it is likely the ones uncovered are from 1 Bowen Cres. Report CYP via the 1800
- I requested that sourcing work is done for our mature replacement elms be commenced ASAP. City of Melb said they regularly source mature elms with few issues
- Artwork is being put in the ‘tunnel’ outside 390 St K Rd this week
- A fab little ‘parklet’ is being constructed outside the Domain shops, between The Botanical (the pub not us) and the little bakery. It will take 9 car bays but allow those shops a much bigger outside area. Will run from mid December for 5 month trial. May stay long term. Above picture is just one – see the document for more
2 thoughts on “Lots of CYP news”
Thanks, Gary. Reading through the document, I noted that a walkway is being installed in front of Melbourne Grammar. Was there any discussion re installation of one in front of Botanica? Would make sense given the work happening at close quarters. Some good results there from the efforts with Tram noise. Jane
No discussion yesterday but there has been discussion and it is likely