Jan and I attended the regular meeting with CYP today – nothing really new but some useful updates
See the chart above that gives the high level schedule for the next 12 months.
Takeaways for The Botanica
- Before Xmas they will build the guide walls on our front door step
- They will finish the D Walls in the Northern box in v early January.
- They will then walk the cranes over to us and start on our D Wall panels. That will be at night – 1 or 2 nights
Other info presented included
- The cable work under our footpath will continue in January but the footpath will be re-instated before Xmas
- There will be a covered walkway in front of us and 390 St K Rd from January
- Bowen Lane to Albert Rd should be open by Monday at latest, hopefully Saturday
- They are using some sophisticated truck tracking system that helps ensure that trucks use approved routes, don’t speed and generally do the right things.
- Air and vibration monitoring indicates all under legal limits
- No noise info presented
There will be a site shutdown from December 22 to January 9 – but the 1800 105 105 number will still be manned