The previous post had lots in it…here is a few of the key things to me
- In the first few months of 2017, we will see lots of action. New tram stop, Domain Rd closed, Bromby St opened
- In second half of 2017 we will see tram /road / bike lanes moved to the ‘other side’ and trees go.
- Early 2018 we will see the ‘open hole’. It will be a big hassle but work will be mainly during daylight and go for about 18 months
- Mid 2019 – An acoustic shed will minimise our noise / dust but work will go 7/24 for 18 months.
- End 2021 – Our pain will be “over” and the road back to final config
- 2026 – all systems go
Essentially the hassle will go for FIVE years from the start of 2017…not great but better than I thought previously.