Yes we had some issues with water supply this morning – the John Holland contractors who are working our the front were sure it had nothing to do with them but they turned things back to how they were yesterday and water started flowing
An amazing co-incidence.
Our plumber will be on site tomorrow to do some more checking.
Apologies…and I was worried they’d our break our internet connection
This is for people who have purchased the additional unit that allows them to use their mobile phone to ‘answer the door’
Here is the full instruction book
It is all covered in there but a few hints from me – done from memory, so I hope it is right
- The app you need on your phone is called UrMet CallMe. It is available for Apple and Android
- You have to create an account in the app
- The email that comes back is from an Italian website (Urmet) and is highly likely to be in your spam folder.
- When you are setting it up you will need to connect to a wifi ‘link’ called something like URMETCALLFW-abcd It will tell you and you only do this once but it is a bit tricky
- Write down the letters at the end…..abcd in the above example
- That is your password – your password is abcd-abcd Yes you repeat the same characters with a hyphen in between
- It seems you only need one account for all the family – means all phones that have the app running will ‘ring’ when the front door is buzzed
Only other tricks when you are using
- You must have the app running to get buzzed from the front door
- Some battery saving things on phones will turn it off. Be careful
- When it pops up…there is an ‘open gate’ and an ‘open door’, you need to hit ‘open door’
Still day 1 for me too – hope this all helps
Epsilon were here today and tell me that all intercoms are now working. I have done exhaustive testing – mine. I know that Paul has tested quite a few and so I am confident that we’re OK.
Please test yours and let Paul know if you have problems.
They still need to update the panel at the front door to say – press apartment number and then the bell…but it all works and most people will work it out.
The plasterer/painter was here today patching holes. If you have not already done so, please talk to Paul to ensure your apartment is on his list.
Basic instructions are here
I will do another post for people with the mobile phone unit
All scheduled new intercoms have been installed but the system is NOT fully operational. All units on Level 7 are not working at all and mobile phone connection system not yet enabled.
Epsilon security guys will be here again Monday/Tuesday
Keep Paul informed if you are having issues