After talking to City of PP and the Site Manager about yesterday’s debacle, my best summary is
- City of PP told them that they had to notify everyone in 402 St Kilda Rd about the crane. Hmm – not really sure even that happened
- They have no idea of the oil splatter but will try and clean off our fence
- Previous traffic management company was sacked. These guys were supposed to be much better.
- Crazy traffic management plan where I had to ‘park’ in the St Kilda Rd line of traffic while waiting for someone to move a barrier – was approved by VicRoads. City of PP and Site guy can’t fix that!!
- They agree that MacRob girls are at risk by walking on road. They have visited the school twice and asked for co-operation – no improvement
- They agreed that the orange barriers do creep out but they then move them back when asked
Good news is
- They have agreed to let Paul know of all cranes and the like going forward
- They should be done by late November.
Bad news – they will be closing the street 6 more times before the project ends