Good afternoon everyone,
I finally have a have some good news on the works out the front of Botanica.
Originally scheduled to finish on the 13 May – we are going to have the works complete and the driveway reopened this Thursday evening, (4 May)
It will likely reopen at the end of the shift, at 6pm – but may be earlier if everything goes to plan.
The only thing that might trip us up is the weather – but the forecast is looking good so far.
A few things to note:
- The Botanica driveway entry/exit during this next stage will be via St Kilda Road – not Bowen Lane as previous
- Your Ace/Nation parking passes will remain active until 13 May. Feel free to use them for any family/visitors up until that point
- When you’re done with your pass – If you can pop them into the mail slot on Paul’s office (Building Manager)
- We’ve got some line-markers working in Albert Road overnight – I’ll get them to swing by and linemark the Botanica driveway at the end of their shift
- Bowen Lane will be closed at St Kilda Road at the same time – It doesn’t directly relate to the driveway, but just thought I’d flag this, as it does change your access to Kings Way southbound.
Lastly, A huge, huge thankyou to everyone for being patient and understanding during these works.
Working with Ace Parking was very challenging, and Nation Parking occasionally had their hiccups as well – my apologies that the pass system wasn’t as smooth as I would have liked, but again, a massive thanks to everyone for bearing with me while we ironed out the kinks.
I’ll be in touch tomorrow to confirm the reopening time.