Anzac station is the name of our new station on our doorstep….Metro Rail / Cross Yarra Partnership are holding information sessions tomorrow at The Seasons. One from 11am – 2pm and another 5:30pm-8:30pm.
I’d love you to go….and suggest you might like to ask
- What are these ugly vents out the front of our building? One is in picture below – they are 5 metres high and as long as a tram
- Are they safe?
- Can they be moved further across the road?
- Is it true we’re getting a hoarding right out the front? I hope it is not that ugly blue hoarding but one like in London (picture below)
- And feel free to say – I hope you won’t be breaching the regulations and letting any vehicles have reversing beepers
The full list of sessions is below –
A series of drop-in community information sessions will be held around Melbourne to provide an opportunity for people to view the draft Development Plans for the five new underground stations and chat with the project team.
- Thursday 30 November, 11am – 2pm, Seasons Botanic Gardens, 348 St Kilda Road, Melbourne
- Thursday 30 November, 5:30pm – 8:30pm, Seasons Botanic Gardens, 348 St Kilda Road, Melbourne
- Monday 4 December, 5:30pm – 8:30pm, Meat Market, 5 Blackwood Street, North Melbourne
- Tuesday 5 December, 11am – 2pm, Melbourne Town Hall, 90-130 Swanston Street, Melbourne
- Tuesday 5 December, 5:30pm – 8:30pm, Melbourne Town Hall, 90-130 Swanston Street, Melbourne
- Saturday 9 December, 11am – 2pm, North Melbourne Football Club, 204-206 Arden Street, North Melbourne
- Tuesday 12 December, 5:30pm – 8:30pm, Melbourne Town Hall, 90-130 Swanston Street, Melbourne
One thought on “Please attend info sessions on new Anzac Station”
OMG, surely not! we need to address this one urgently.